Monday, March 30, 2009

Transformation is complete

I am officially a brunette. I haven't taken pictures yet but I will upload some later today. When I was at the salon I was really unhappy with the color because I specifically asked to not have any red tint to it and it was too light looking. Once I got home however it started to grow on me. I'm a little anxious about matching the color with my eyebrows and shit though. . .I just don't like wearing a lot of makeup and coloring my eyebrows kind of makes me feel a little clownish but I'll get use to it. Everyone who has seen it really likes it so that's good.


It's snowing again. Ugh. It better be done before tomorrow because spring break is over and I'm not walking around in the fucking cold and snow to get to class. My teacher emailed my back about the complaint and she was really nice. She was understanding of the frustration and appreciative of the complaint. She said that she will go over the formal complaint with her director as usual. We'll see how it goes though. I still have to do another project for her class so I'm going to work on that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment