Wednesday, March 11, 2009

electroshock.

Super productive today YAY! I placed a couple ads for some stuff I'm selling on craigslist that includes a spanish book, a verizon wireless Envy phone package with phone, carrier, car charger, wall adapter, and some ipod charger accessories. I also have a couple college team basketballs for sale. . .NC Kentucky I think and the other team I don't recognize the mascot. Good balls though! I did some homework and I'm proud to say that I am very much caught up on everything. I have one more paper to write for my Group Prejudice class. I am doing it on an article about Isn't Racism Only For Whites or something like that for the title and I'm sure it addresses how not only whites are racist. Atleast that's what I'm hoping for. All I have to do is summarize the article and give my opinion including some of the other articles we have read in class and discussions and notes from class. Mark and I went shopping today. He got some polos and some new bed sheets [which he said he wanted me to help pick because I tend to use them a lot HOW CUTE [= ]. Anyways, all I have left on my list to do today is wash my extensions, hang up pictures, and get wasted with my amazing man. I read a very interesting blog today about not following any rules for relationships. I think he made some absolutely great and important points. Anyways, it just made me grateful for where I am with my relationship and how happy I am. [=

Hope yall had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment