Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Music

I just realized. . .I haven't got any new music AT ALL since Feb 23. . .sad how lazy and tired being sick makes you. I feel deprived. It's definitely time for a session however. . .I don't have my router connected here so my internet connection sucks so I'm kind of pissed about that. For now I'm just making a huge list of songs that I want to listen to and make sure that I like and then get.

Neyo-love
Keith Stewart-get away
Keri Hilson- make love, knock you down, get your money up
Young Berg - let you go
Joe - coulda be the 1, do it all
Jay Sean- Still Love you
J Holiday- New Album "Round Two" [one of my fav artists!]
Kanye West - doing girls wrong, playa playa
Omarion - can you keep a secret, comfort
Joe Young - we alright
Pleasure P - you'll never know
Nelly Furtado - gotta work
Sean Garrett - feeling on my, I know bout you
Frankie J - let it go
Kat de Luna - put it on
Bone Thugs - the game ain't ready
John Legend - lay your head down
TI - boo
Ludacris - grizzly, come w me
Rascal Flats - Here Comes Goodbye
30h3 - old album
Pink - sober
LMFAO - I'm in Miami
Toby Keith - god love her




There will be more added however my comp is fucking up so I need to reboot

No comments:

Post a Comment