Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Return is Here

So I've been MIA for several days now because I was feeling like shit, was really tired, sore, etc so I had no energy to do anything. I think I had a nasty virus or my infection finally went away. Either way, thank God! An update is in need, then I shall post about Sexism in mainstream media based on a movie I watched in my Group Prejudice class. I'm still waiting for the test score that I took a couple weeks ago that I hadn't studied for at all because I had been sick and thought it was the next week [dum dum], and although I really want it back to see how I did I'm kind of dreading it because I know it's probably not going to be that great. I'm watching Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family. . .I love the books and the movies are quite entertaining. I wish she would have wrote more =[. Anyways, I finally went grocery shopping today. Haven't been in like half a month. Only spent $50 so that's not bad at all.

Mark and I went to see Watchmen last night. Not too bad of a movie. It was kind of confusing seeing as though I know nothing about the "comics" and the story line was just confusing in general. It was long, but the fight scenes were definitely pretty cool. All in all, I probably would not recommend seeing it in theatres, watch it online or rent it from Netflix or Redbox. I got one paper done so I still have two to go. One will be pretty easy, the other will be a little bit more challenging. Other than that, I think I have gotten caught up on my school work. I'm not so antisocial anymore. I got my thyroid meds so I think that helped a lot in making me feel better, more energized and socialable [lol]. Got my apartment all cleaned yesterday and Friday so I'm officially done over there. Moving in with my parents is definitely going to help me save money and not have horrible anxiety attacks. I'm still job searching. . .haven't been doing a whole lot but there is not much out there anyways ]=. Very frustrating. That's actually what I'm going to do before I post that other post on the movie. Uhm. . .Maddoxx is doing great. . .behaving. . .not pooping or peeing in the house, getting along with Mark but still barking at my dad. Let's just say they have mutual feelings for each other lol. [=


So that's all for now. Standby for the commerical break.

No comments:

Post a Comment