Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sick =[ =[ =[ =[

Wondering where I've been? I've been laying in my bed throwing up and trying to get comfortable on one side. =[ I had a really bad kidney infection the day after Christmas. I actually had to go to the ER because I had such horrible pain in my stomach. I thought that I had appendicitis [yikes!]. Anyways, they treated me for a kidney infection and unfortunately. . .the treatment was not enough or it returned and I have had a kindney infection since. It never went away basically and every time I got sick I had the same symptoms [my back would be really sore, my neck would be sore, I would start throwing up but it would go away like the next day so I thought I just kept getting a 24 hour thing. FUCKIN' WRONG!. A couple days ago I started throwing up really bad and I vomitted all night and then had to go to work and vomitted at work all day til they let me off early, in the meantime I had fevers of 100-101. Ugh it was so horrible. I went to the doctor right after I got off and he discovered the returned kidney infection. He gave a penicillin shot and a shot for my nausea then did some blood work [which took forever because everything I ate or drank I had been throwing right back up so I had really low blood pressure and it was flowing very slowly]. He sent me home with some pills for nausea and an antibiotic for the infection and also a potassium med. Yesterday I was suppose to be feeling better however I wasn't so I had to go get some scans done on my pelvis area and kidney area and they just confirmed the infection thank God. I'm always terrified that something is going to pop up on those things.

Today is a new day! The antibiotic has finally kicked in apparently. Last night was the first night I actually slept through the night after I got this HORRIBLE fever down. I was up and about today getting homework done, putting away laudry, figuring out my classes for Summer and Fall. Looks like I should be still graduating on time, however I am making an appointment with my advisor just to confirm that I am on the right track. I'm kind of pissed because they changed the minor requirements for my Criminal Justice minor so I have all these extra hours but still have to take I think two required classes. . .stupid asses. I got a lot of stuff to do so it sucks that I got sick when I did. Tomorrow I have a midterm in my psych class and a quiz in my American Policing class. I have two papers due in my psych class and one due in my Group Prejudice class. Don't worry they're all done! YAY for not being a procrastinator on my homework otherwise I would be FUCKED! I didn't get the review for my midterm in pysch but she said it's only like 60 questions long or something so I'm kind of thinking it shouldn't be that hard if I just know my symptoms! So for the rest of the night, Mark is coming to take me to dinner since I really haven't been out at all but to the doctor and to suffer at work [lol] and then I have to study for the midterm.

I owe my ma a HUGE THANKS for taking care of me while I've been sick. I've been a horrible demanding monster and she's been amazing. She cooked and cleaned [like my room and my laundry] and watched after Maddoxx for me. She's so awesome I don't know what I would have done without her! I wish I could take care of her like that when she got sick but if I did I would definitely get it myself and then it would just be a vicious cycle! If it's not contagious though I'm definitely there for her. lol. Anyways Mark is suppose to be coming at some point in time and I need to clean up after Maddoxx and clean myself up, especially do something with this crack head hairstyle of mine [lol] before I go out in public.


[= on the road to recovery! yay

1 comment: