Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1963-2009

Natasha Richardson, wife of Liam Neeson, mother to two sons, daughter of Vanessa Redgrave [famous actress] and granddaughter of Michael Redgrave [famous actor] died at the age of 45 today after suffering from a head injury during a skiing accident. My sincerest apologies and condolensces go out to the family for their loss. They are in my prayers. I hope that the press gives them their much needed privacy during their time of remorse. I hope that the family can remain strong. I think that skiiers need to take extra care in every move they make because I have seen accidents that have gone severly wrong where one guy stabbed himself in the back of the head with his ski when he fell faced forward and his feet came up and the ski hit him in the head and when a kid went off a jump and stabbed himself with his pole when he came down. I snowboard and I would NEVER ski because of how dangerous it freaking looks. Unfortunately for Mrs. Richardson, she was just a beginner and was taking a beginners lesson and a beginner slope. It is a very unfortunate accident. Please take head injuries very seriously because this poor woman went from just getting a headache to death in like a day I believe. Liam Neeson is one of my favorite actors and I seriously hope that he can keep his family strong during this horrible time.
RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment