Thursday, March 19, 2009

I feel like SHOPPING!


I've discovered this a such a healthy way for me to "go shop". I love it.








This is super HAWT! I think Mark would like it. [=












Super cute. I'm really feeling this whole "at the sea theme" this summer.












really simple but very sexy













hehehehhehee i cant resist shopping for him













He needs a nice shirt







I never got the other sailor shirt I wanted











he needs his baseball day attire










i like camo on him






tuxedo! how cute















































































I need new shorts since I gained weight




































































































Target has some really cute shoes. They always do. They're always pretty damn cheap too!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment