Monday, February 2, 2009

Stupid Groundhog

Saw his damn shadow today and now there's going to be 6 more weeks of winter. Hopefully the weather will stay nice in Colorado [this wind needs to definitely chill the heck out though]. I hate going to class when it's cold outside and plus I'm tired of being cold all the damn time.

I'm very proud of a friend of mine though. Overcoming personal marriage issues is something that I was scared that she wouldn't be able to follow through with but now that she is taking the steps to making the best decision for herself I'm extremely happy for her. Makes my day because I don't want to see things get worse. I wish every woman could be as strong and as smart and I know "it's hard" but it's definitely worth it in the long run.

I've had a long day and I'm ridiculously tired. Looking forward to a job fair on Thursday. . .maybe I'll find a good paying, easy, relaxed third job. If not, I'm looking into applying at Whole Foods because they receive a 20% discount. . .that would be great for me since I have to buy groceries like every week. Fatty I know lol. I'm quite money hungry though too [=.

2 comments:

  1. I never even understood groundhog day until now lollll

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha I think it's stupid. No matter what there's always going to be six more weeks of winter it just depends on how much shitty as weather you do or don't get. Stupid.

    ReplyDelete