Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ignorant Drivers

So I just went into my kitchen to make some eggs because I'm starving and of course my dumb ass brother ate what I wanted to eat. . .[thanks asshole]. . .anyways and my brother told me a story [that made me overcook my egg thanks again]. He was moving some stuff from our apartment to his girlfriends house because we're moving out and their moving into a smaller apartment and didn't need the stuff. One of the items was a chair. He stuffed the back of my parents truck with this chair and some other stuff and then headed out. He got onto I-70 and started going 65 completely aware of how EXTREMELY WINDY it was today. I know he didn't do it on purpose but they way he told the story was not regretful, it was slightly amused so this is why it bugs me so much. The chair flew out of the back of the truck and a semi truck driver SLAMMED into it. This poor semi driver could have 1. swerved and turned over causing a huge accident 2. got killed on impact because this fuckin truck slamming into his windshield 3. or slammed on his brakes, once again causing a horrible accident. I'm sure he was terrified and figured the safest way to deal with this chair flying right at him was to drive right through it and take the brunt force of it so no one else like a smaller car had to face it. I don't even want to imagine what could have happened if the vehicle behind him was a car instead of a semi. It would be mass CARNAGE. Anyways. . .the carelessness and irresponsibility of people is ridiculous. I will be the first to admit that I'm not the safest driver but I atleast don't pull shit off that deliberately puts other people lives in danger. I think the worst things I do is speed and tailgate mainly because I'm impatient, but there are far more dangerous things out there that people do. I constantly drive in fear of being hit by some other idiot. . .I'm scared of car accidents. Anyways, I'm just frustrated and venting not only about this but this week is just not my week. Things aren't really going for me and I'm getting more and more aggravated because the stupid shit just does not stop. I'm actually a little bit concerned that my anger is stemming from my thyroid problem and the dosage of medicine that I am on. Anyways. . .I'm going to laydown for bed in hopes of being able to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment