Friday, January 15, 2010

Work Rant

This fucking whore calls my office every fucking day and she is incredibly fucking rude. She is looking for some guy that use to work for us, who never worked in the office just as a guard. She wants his phone number and all this shit and I keep telling her he don't work for us and that I can't give out any of his information. She still keeps giving me her number and demanding that I call him and pass on the number.


NO YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH. That's not my mother fucking job. Clearly, your job is to get a hold of him and you suck at it. You're done calling my office looking for someone to get ahold of him because that's not our responsibility. It's yours and it's not our fault if you can't do it. I'm not going to take it upon myself to help someone who is obnoxious, rude, and annoying as fuck.

Call my office one more time. Dare ya.

1 comment:

  1. LOL She needs to read your blog then I dare he to call again. On another note, she is a great character for my book. I bet you know what role she will be playing.

    ReplyDelete