Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My boss

I need to remind myself that today I am suppose to ask my boss for a raise. . .that I'm suppose to get starting tomorrow. That means I will be getting one more dollar! Woop Woop! Nice because I am going to be working thirty five hour weeks now and going to classes. Hopefully, I will have an easier time with saving some money especially now since all I have to pay is for my phone bill and then everything that I absolutely need to spend money on will be taken care of for the time being.

Jason noticed today that I'm a little more anxious now at work. He asked how school was going and I explained to him that I was pretty stressed out about it especially because of the experiment thing. It was just nice to know that he noticed that I'm a little stressed out, not that he was really going to do anything about it though lol.

I am very busy today. We placed on ad for employment on craigslist and have been getting phone calls nonstop. It's quite aggravating really because I have been here for five hours already and have had a million phone calls. Only a couple of people have come in to apply though and out of those only two people have been what we are looking for. It's clean up time in our field employees department. We desperately need to get rid of the retards, the stinky ones, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment