Friday, January 8, 2010

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West

For Christmas, I asked for a three book series it's called Wicked and the first book is the Life and Time of the Wicked Witch of the West. I'm not quite done with the book but I love it. The story is set in OZ and of course it explores the life of the Wicked Witch of the West. The book toes the line of deceny and indeceny in the beginning but leaves you curious. It explores the political turmoil that was going on through out the OZ land before Dorothy came through with her crushing house. It explains from Elphaba's (the wicked witch of the west) point view everything that happened as a result of Dorothy killing Elphaba's sister the Wicked Witch of the East. I've only just gotten to the point of where Dorothy has arrived and the wicked witch of the west is chasing after her for the ruby slippers. I'm excited to read on into the series. I should be done with this first book this weekend or early sometime next week and will do a full review then.

Definitely recommend it as a must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment