Monday, January 11, 2010

I was going to. . .

I was going to do the "book report" on Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West today, however, I was in a rush this morning because I knew my car wasn't going to start and that Mark and I would have to jump start it. So, anyways, long story short. . .I left the book at Mark's on accident. I will get around to it later though.

My car. . .the battery has been getting too cold is this ridiculously cold weather that Colorado has been experiencing. Needless to say this weather has put my battery to shit and I think I am going to have to replace the piece of shit. It really sucks that I'm no having to invest all this money into a car that I want to be selling or trading in for a new one in May. I'm considering just buying a refurbished battery and making do with that. I'm thinking that it will cost me like 30.00 for one of these versus a brand new at 60 plus. =[ STOP DIGGING IN MY POCKET BOOK BITCHES! Mama ain't going to have money for SHIT when she graduates. So much for this saving concept. I was doing really well with my writing down everything that I spend. I think I am just having a lazy spell for the time being plus I keep on getting medical bills for doctor's appointments that I had a while ago and they're pissing me off so I refuse to have to deal with anything with money for the time being. I need my own personal banker. That would be fantastic.

I got excited today because I realized that I'll be getting my left over scholarship money soon! [= yay that can go into the savings account. Tax season is almost here as well so hopefully when I do my taxes I'll get a BIG ASS REFUND! However, that's not for months so I need to check my futuristic outlook on that.

I hope yall are having a good day. Mark and I got drunk last night instead of going to the strip club as planned and I then on top of that I got zero sleep for some stupid ass reason so I felt pretty shitty today. I ate a dominos parmesean chicken sandwich for lunch and it was fucktastic. You should try one! Until later, meaning after I go force a new couch onto Mark, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment