Wednesday, April 1, 2009

broke as a joke!

I'm so tired of being broke. Now that I have to pay for that passport renewal I have to pay my phone bill late because i gotta pay for my taxes stuff too. It's so frustrating. Mark and Tristan offered to loan me money but I dont want to borrow anymore than what i already have cuz I already feel horrible about not being able to afford it. I really shouldnt even be going cuz I dont have the money too.

on a better note, i token my schedule to the store that I work at now and i start Monday. yaaay hopefully i get some fucking hours so i can get paid damnit! I applied for another loan today so hopefully i get what I need. I started working out again. I feel so much better when I do. I missed it so I am glad I got back on it. I started tanning again today too so as long as I keep eating healthy working out and taking care of myself I will be good! Thats all the updates for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment