Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maddoxx. . .

I swear he wants to be a girl lmao! He HATES HATES men and doesn't really care about women. I took him tonight to play with Tristan and Kyle's dog and cat Cooper and Oreo today, which was an experience because Maddoxx is never around any other dogs and he is such a little bitch. It took like 15 mins for him to get comfortable and actually raise up his tail. Like right before we left though he started playing with Oreo who wanted nothing to do with him. Oreo smacked him in the face with a declawed paw and hissed at him and then got up on this chair and Maddoxx was running around and barking at him. It was really cute and I wish I had my camera with me but I couldn't find it. [hope I didn't leave in the springs]. Anyways, Maddoxx and Cooper are going to be great friends [=. Successful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment