Sunday, April 5, 2009

120 Dollars

I downloaded this new internet explorer 8 and this shit has FUCKED UP EVERYTHING!!!! I can't upload pics on here or anything and every website keeps telling me I need to turn my Java and Cookies on and they are but the websites are still fucked up. I'm frustrated and pissed with the whole thing so now I have to start using a different explorer. Last night Mark and I hung out with Tristan, Kyle, and Tristan's friend Sydney. We just played drinking games at Tristan and Kyle's. It was awesome. I didn't get drunk because I was drinking my usual Gin and Juice but I wasn't feeling it so then I switched to Malibu and Coke and got a headache so I quit playing. Mark got kind of drunk so it was nice to have to be the responsible one instead of the schwasted one for once lol. When we got back to Mark's apartment I found 120 dollars on the top of the stairs by his door. We debated on whether or not I should keep it and decided it was a handout from God who is tired of hearing my ass complain about my money situation. I'm very thankful for it because everyone knows how badly I need it. I'm going to get some gas with it and put like 20 or 40 in my bank and then give the rest to Mark.

I went shopping for home decor with Jessie and Tristan yesterday and Jessie got some really cute stuff. Apparently her boyfriend Dane approved of it all. I was really pissed though when I found out how Dane feeds his fucking ego with Jessie. Jessie informed Tristan, who is married to her high school sweetheart, that her and Dane have had sex a TON of times. I think this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life. Both Kyle and Tristan are unsure of whether or not they are going to confront Dane about the whole thingand I am totally shocked about their uncertainity. How could you let something so offensive and disrespectful just slide off your back like its nothing. It's not going to change if something isn't said. I discussed the matter with Mark and he thinks that Dane's argument behind his statement is going to be that they have had sex in the same room before and that he didn't mean that he has had sex with her. I wouldn't be suprised at this but still. . .his statement was out of line and should be addressed. This is why I have a hard time getting along with that kid. We don't really speak as it is already. I can't imagine the shit that he says behind my back lol.


Found two swimsuit tops yesterday at Target. One is a reversible zebra print with black on the other side and the other is a black white and teal leopard print. I bought a plain black bottom to go with them. They're so HAWT and Mark really likes how they enhance my assests hahahaha! [=


Good weekend. Back to studying for me Group Prejudice exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment