Friday, November 27, 2009

What I'm thankful for

I know this is a day late but I was taking in all the time I could with my Babel before he left for Belize today for a week =[. Needless to say, I'm definitely not thankful that he is gone for so long and I'm going to miss him terribly. Maddoxx will be my only comfort. Here's the list.

I'm thankful for my determined mindset. Without it I would not be where I am today.
I'm thankful for my parents, loving and caring and supportive.
I'm thankful for my brother and sister, hardworking role models.
I'm thankful for my education.
I'm thankful for my car.
I'm thankful for my job.
I'm thankful for the little bit of money that I do make because it does help!
I'm thankful for the most amazing boyfriend I've ever had. I have some of my most favorites memories with him and I know there are so many more to come. I love him.
I'm thankful for my true friends. The ones that have lasted and the ones that are struggling to still last.
I'm thankful for the food that I receive on a daily basis.
I'm thankful for coke
I'm thankful for my medicine that I forgot to take this morning.
I'm thankful for the individuals who are working to make the country I live in safe.
I'm thankful for the many hard lessons in life I have learned, including NO SPEEDING
I'm thankful for alcohol
I'm thankful for my material things
I'm thankful for my entertainment. . .movies. music. games. poker. the internet. my phone.
I'm thankful for my puppy Maddoxx. how I love that little monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment