Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ranting at Work

Surprisingly, I'm still really aggravated with the happenings of last night. I invited Mark over and asked him to bring his poker set so we could play after I finished my ma's hair. He comes over. . .doesn't have the poker set. SMFH. I really looked forward to hanging out with him playing poker instead of just fuckin' watching tv because watching tv is basically what I do every night when I come home from work/school. I wanted to take my mind off the extreme amount of school work I have been working on at work with a fun game of poker with my boyfriend. Then, while I was finishing up a study guide real quick while waiting for my mom, Mark told me that I was lucky he even came over because he was playing his new video game. WELL GO PLAY YOUR FUCKIN GOD DAMN VIDEO GAME THEN SHIT! I'm sorry it was such an inconvenience for me to MAKE you COME OVER TO MY HOUSE and step away from your game. Honestly, I did not know that a video game can be that fucking important in someone's life, especially someone that I am involved with. Anyways, I found this comment extremely disrespectful and did not even want to be around him since I was taking away from his fuckin video game. After I finished my ma's hair I invited Mark to play a game of poker with some bootleg ass chips that we have. He was mid dinner so I was patient with that but as soon as we started playing he was staring like a fucking zombie at the god damn tv. After every live play he would just stare at the fucking tv. I dealt a hand once and he sat there staring at the tv so I said fuck it, quit playing, let him watch tv by himself and went to try and restore my old computer so I could get some old photos off it. While doing that I made a joke about how it was a good thing I didn't ask Mark to bring some stuff that I needed from his house because he would have forgotten like the poker set. He threw a fit. I left him to watch tv by himself and went to study. He then came over and said that I was being mean and grouchy. I FUCKING WONDER WHY?!?!!?

He can now have the rest of this damn month to himself with his fucking video games, cuz this is not the only that is going to be new for him this month. I don't really care to hang out with him if he thinks I'm lucky to be able to get any of his time while these games come out. Have fun in Belize ass hole. . .I'll see ya when I see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment