Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mother Hubbard

The month of November hates me! I got ANOTHER speeding ticket today. I'm overly pissed!! Not only would I had never gotten this fuckin ticket if I hadn't spoken up to Jason sooner and told him that I am no longer going to be able to go on these fucking missions for him every week going to the bank and taking him places and shit because I don't have the gas or the money for that shit but also because shit like this happens. The only reason why I was speeding was because I didn't know what the speed limit was where I was because I rarely go that way and the sun was really bright so I couldn't see any signs so I assumed that it was 35-40 mph. Granted even if it was 40 I was still going two over BUT they wouldn't have pulled me over for that. I really was following along at the same speed of the people next to me and behind me which I consider the flow of traffic. I am also overly pissed because the officer pulled all SIX CARS including mine over for speeding ALL AT THE EXACT SAME SPEED. I just don't fucking get that. I think it's bullshit! On top of that. . .the ticket should only cost me 80 but they have decided to tack on another 30 dollars for SURCHARGES! They use the technique of pay this early and you don't have to go to court, you don't have to pay court fees ETC ETC but BAM THEY STILL CHARGE YOU THE SAME COURT FEES IN SURCHARGE FEES. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK?!?!?!?!

God is trying to tell me that I should have spoken up sooner. I should have told Jason way before that I can not afford gas wise to run the errands for the office because they are inconvenient, out of my my way, and NOT IN MY DUTIES OF RESPONSIBILITY. He is paid a salary for a fucking reason. Running those errands are included in his SALARY. . .NOT IN MY $8 an hour. Fuck that nonsense.

I'm not blaming him for my ticket. I shouldn't have been speeding, but I also wouldn't have been speeding if I would have known instead of assumed the actual speed limit. Tomorrow I should be finding out what the CA in Aurora can do for my 20 over speeding ticket and then I'll know how much I'll be forking out on that. This new one is going to cost my $110 and 2 points off my license. =[ Hopefully I can get my other one down just as far. After that I can't get SHIT for speeding tickets or anything that will cause me to lose more points because I CAN NOT lose my license.

I must say though as bad as it pissed me off I could be faring worse. On my way home I saw a guy who had flipped his SUV on the highway. I had to sit in traffic so of course it was making me even madder, but then I pulled up and saw CARNAGE and it made my day just that much better. It's so nice to actually sit in traffic for something that is TOTALLY WORTH IT. I know it's bad of me to say it but don't worry. . .I'm going for the record of the most tickets in one month. [=

1 comment:

  1. gurrrl, i feel yuh pain. a) on the should have spoken up sooner b) on the frustration c) i hav a 7pm hearing today for driving 30+ in a 65, so he clocked me at 95. but then on top of that he slapped me a reckless driving. d) mind u i wouldnt have minded as much if i hadnt just left the hospital to speed back to nyc to return the rental car in time so i could hop back on the train to get back to my grandma. d) i feel for yuh.

    ReplyDelete