Monday, November 16, 2009

Twilight vs Harry Potter

Nothing infuriates me more than people comparing these two series in any kind of way. I honestly believe that they are both equally good in every sense possible. The story lines are completely different, the characters are completely different, EVERYTHING IS SO DIFFEERENT that there is no possible line of comparison. I LOVE LOVE LOVE both. I think that people need to shut the fuck up saying one is better than the other just because vampires are better than magic or vice versa.

I love all of the actors in each series [except for Kristen Stewart]. I love all the characters in each series. I love both story lines. I love that they are totally different stories because it leaves me options to explore my imagination while reading in different ways.

SHUT THE FUCK UP COMPARING THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment