Thursday, November 12, 2009

New junk. . .inspiration

I just saw one of the best videos I've seen in a long time. . .Lady Gaga - Bad Romance. If you haven't seen it you need to see it. If you don't like. . .you need to see it. The shit is just bad ass. . .she fucking murdered it. I also heard one of the most inspirational songs I've ever heard tonight. Hero - Skillet is AMAZING!!! It definitely makes me feel even more happier about continuing to pursue my life long dream of becoming a police officer. I don't give a fuck about what people say about cops. . .all I have to say is when I make as one. . . if you treat me like shit, you better expect to get treated like shit yourself! Think of it this way. . .police officers are usually the first individuals to arrive on the scene of an accident, these are the individuals that take the first proper steps to save your life. That will be me someday. I take pride in the fact that I have always known what I want to do with my life and the fact that if I didn't make it I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK ELSE I WOULD DO?!?! Other people on the other hand, spend the majority of their life wandering around trying to figure out what they want to do. Wouldn't you rather have a cop on your side that has known their whole life that this is what they were made to do or someone who just decided to do the job because that was what was available for them at the time? I'd definitely want a cop who wants to be doing what they do instead of a cop who has total burn out because it's never what they wanted to do in the first place.

I also downloaded Shakira's new album and I really like her music. Her voice sounds kind of whiny to me sometimes but I still really like her. I really wish I could sing in spanish. . .it's sounds quite beautiful. I officially am dedicating the song Everything - Michael Buble to Mark [=.

No comments:

Post a Comment