Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lazy Weekends

Next is going to be a little hectic. I'm looking forward to getting it out of the way though. I have two tests and a paper due. Plus I wanted to try and get my ticket taken care of next week so I don't have to worry about that shit. . .probably Friday or so. The week after that is Thanksgiving Break. I'm super happy about that week because I'm getting a raise on the 27th. It's only a dollar but shit a dollar goes a long way lol. I'm literally two or three weeks out from finishing my second to last semester in college.

On Friday night Mark and I went to play poker at our regular dive bar. I was really proud because I actually took fourth place. Not that great but in a sense its an awesome feat for me. We then went to Shot Gun Willies, a strip club. Lol it was actually awesome! The cover charge wasn't that bad. The girls were sexy, even the cocktail waitresses. Their only downfall is they're expensive ass drinks and their $6.50 fee at the ATM. That's bullshit. Last night we played Trivial Pursuit with Kyle and Tristin boys against girls. Girls lost but we put up quite a fight.

It was my birthday a couple weeks ago. I got a Macy's gift card and am super excited to spend it. However, the Marc Ecko purse that I fell deadly in love with is not going to get covered by my gift card. I'm desperately waiting for it to go on sale. It's quite delicious. I hope it goes down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment