Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lonely

Being apart from your significant other makes you really realize just how much they mean to you. Since Mark has been gone and I haven't really been able to talk to him except through email womp womp I've really become lonely and realized how much of a staple he is in my life. We spend a lot of time together and it's so weird now that we haven't. It also has made me realize that I need to quit being so damn antisocial with my friends because without him I ain't got a damn thing to do and that's no fun! There's a lot of shit about that still needs to be changed with the whole antisocial behavior and not giving a fuck about people, but as shit happens I learn and change.

I got some other shit to do with homework plus I don't really feel like even thinking right now because I have some other shit going on and I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment