Monday, July 27, 2009

Upcoming Movies.

I'm really looking forward to some of the upcoming movie releases. District 9 looks very interesting. Definitely a must see. Holmes is a definite must see. . .the action looks awesome in it and they had some quirky comedy that I liked. I'm definitely going to see Whip It [more along the lines of a chic flick] directed by Drew Barrymore with D.B., Ellen Page, and Eve. I'm also interested in seeing The September Issue which brings the audience into the behind the scenes creation of Vogue. 

I'm definitely going to see Halloween 2 directed by Rob Zombie. Not only does Zombie put out some good Horror Movies but this one seems like it is going to explain the story some more or better at least so I'm really intrigued by the previews. I'm definitely very hyped up for Alice in Wonderland unfortunately I have to wait for sooo long until it comes out. Ugh that's annoying. There's a couple in theatres right now that I want to see like The Proposal and the one with Heigl as she is being taught to learn how to put herself out there more I guess. I can't remember the name of it right now though. I don't even need to see the whole preview for The Book of Eli. . .it also should be a definite must see. I'm interested in the preview for Despicable Me too. . .I think that will be a fun movie. 

Finally Michael Moore is coming out with a new movie entitled Capitalism. I do not necessarily support or agree with Mr. Moore on all his topics and beliefs, however I am interested in what he has to say. . .so therefore I am definitely interested in watching this.

No comments:

Post a Comment