Thursday, July 16, 2009

So out of boredom

While I transfer these songs. . .I have decided to make a list of all the places I want to go or do in life. There is no particular order to this list to a just random throwing together of everything. 

1. Skinny Dipping 
2. Go to Germany 
3. Go to China 
4. Go to Australia 
5. Learn to surf 
6. White water raft 
7. Go to Egypt 
8. Visit the 7 wonders of the world 
9. Drive the West Coast not the whole thing but like part of Cali to Washington and junk
10. Visit Canada 
11. Visit Amsterdam again 
12. See Nickelback in concert
13. See Michael Buble in concert
14. Visit Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Cuba
15. Visit India 
16. Oktober Fest in Germany 
17. Visit Spain 
18. Take a real safari trip in Africa  

uhm seeing as though I'm on the last cd for the night that I will be copying I will be putting this list on hold til another day. [= 

1 comment:

  1. I've have done none of these things, i feel alittle depressed now but i will do them one day. My list will be soon.

    ReplyDelete