Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fall Semester

Awesome-ness. I will be taking four classes this semester. One online, one on Tuesday and Thurs the others on Mon and Wed. I finally got into the final two classes I need to stay on track to graduate on time. I had to be signed in manually because Metro's registration process is fuckin' retarded. Still no post on the grades for the summer but I don't think I have access to those until the 7th of Aug. 

The first weekend in August Mark, Kyle, and Tristin want to go to Nebraska again, from like thur thru Mon. I'm so disappointed because there is no way that I can get that Friday off. All the relief bailiffs are working so there is no one that can take my shift except for the new girl and she more than likely will not be able to work by herself, especially in the division that she will be working in. I want to go really bad though. I could just call in sick both days. Thursday I'm only working a half day and I'm sure they can get that covered, just Friday would kind of suck for them cuz one division would be short. On the other side I could definitely use the money and even though they have been assholes to me lately, I still would feel bad calling in. We'll see. What's nice is that when I "call in" I don't have to call in. . .I can just actually send an email to my boss and the lead bailiff telling em I'm sick and won't be able to make it in since neither one of them ever answer their phones. I think that's probably what I'm going to end up doing. My last vacation before I really get my shit together for school and crunch down on my focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment