Friday, May 8, 2009

White House|Black Market Job

I have been thinking and I definitely have decided to quit the store job. I have an opportunity to hopefully become a cocktail waitress again at this bar right by Mark's apartment that we go to a lot. It has a really good crowd, a good atmosphere, really nice people who work there, and I would love to make more money in one night than I do in two weeks again. I'm looking for the chance to save up a lot more money in a shorter amount of time. This is the type of a job a full time student should have right now. . .it's a good part time spot to just SAVE SAVE SAVE and that's all I really want to do. I know my parents are going to necessarily approve and working late is definitely going to suck but I just have to keep reminding myself that it is going to be worth it in the long run. I feel kind of bad quitting a job I basically just started, however at the same time, when I quit that job there I will be presenting someone else an opportunity to get a job so that's definitely a positive. 

I have to go eat, go to Mark's, watch movies, pig out on junk food, and study for finals next week. Hope you guys enjoy your weekend! [= 

No comments:

Post a Comment