Friday, May 15, 2009

Friends.

Tonight Mark and I and some friends [hopefully] are suppose to be going out to a bar to drink and celebrate the semester being over. I'm kind of bothered by a couple that we hang out with on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong I love hanging out with them and they're great people I just get frustrated because it seems like anytime we hang out, we HAVE TO BE downtown. It's really convenient for them because they live downtown and they prefer that atmosphere I guess. . .but downtown gets EXPENSIVE! especially for a poor college student who feels absolutely horrible when her boyfriend pays for all her drinks. I love hanging out with them because they are such fun people to be around but I just wish they would be more open to hanging out closer to where Mark or I or Kyle and Tristin live because it's more convenient for us from time to time. I want to hang out with them but I feel like I can't because they want to hang out downtown and I have said that I am not going out downtown again until sometime after Mexico. I just can't afford it especially when I have to pay Mark back for Mexico. Hopefully they come out tonight. I haven't seen em in a while and I know that Mark and Dane really want to hang because they haven't had a chance to lately.

BTW. . .Mexico is in 10 days. It can't come soon enough you have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment