Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The guns I like.

This is a FN FNP 9mm 16 round double and single action. I loved how it was small so comfortably for my hand. The slide and hammer were easy to pull back and un-cock. It was semi heavy. . .heavier fully loaded. The materials it's made out of make the gun feel steady however the guy explained that it may be unsteady shooting and aiming because of the heaviness. It is $650.

This is a Sig Sauer 9mm. It is a lighter material but same comfort level as the FN with pulling the cock and hammer back and forward. I like the handle. The materials it's made out of however make it feel a little more flimsier than the FN but not as bad as some of the other ones I handled. This one is $499.

I've taken a look at some other ones online that I like but that I need to see in person and handle. I would also like to get a feel for these on how they shoot but they don't have any that I can rent that are them so I just have to see something similar. I can't wait [=. Mark got a new gun today. I think it was a Sig Sauer 9mm too. It's really nice. He got a laser and a light to put on it that's really cool too. I'm so freakin JEALOUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment