Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trying to enjoy my Sunday

After finishing up watching Righteous Kill, which btw is a pretty decent movie [I liked it], I came across a reaction video my friend did of 1 Guy 1 Cup. I had no idea this video even existed however I have seen the 2 girls 1 cup video [absolutely disgusting and they should be ashamed]. Mark decides that he wants to watch it so we go for it. So you don't have to subject yourself to watching it out of curiosity, I'll just tell you about it. A guy sits down on a glass jar which upon sitting on it, the jar inserts into his booty. As it is completely in the glass jar breaks inside of him and as he squats this guy digs around pulling the glass pieces out of himself. Our main concern was that this guy was going to bleed out because there was so much blood but just how rough he is and the size of the glass pieces that he pulls out are horrendous and disgusting. I can't imagine the pain he goes through, but surprisingly he does not scream once. At the end he stands up and walks away. I am thoroughly amazed and disgusted at the pain tolerance level this guy has. I also believe that he should be ashamed of himself. I feel that people are way too desperate these days to get their fifteen minutes of fame and its pathetic the things that they will do to get it. I completely agree that there are a lot of people in this world that have way too much time on their hands to do such idiotic things, but unfortunately. . .we can't control them. [hahahha]. Seriously, find something productive to do with your time other than be dramatic and gross to get peoples attention. I really wonder if this guy like walks around saying "oh I want you to see this video I made or I saw. . .it's really unique. . ." enticing his friends and family etc to watch him play a sexual fantasy or something. He has some serious issues. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment