Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Division Two

So I worked in a different division, division 2 today. I think its pretty much the most boring division on wednesdays. It starts out with zoning issues and then we go straight into trials, pre trials, hearings, reviews, and citations for the rest of the day. Today, we didn't have any trials but I work there again in the morning on Friday morning so maybe I will catch one then for the experience. The only thing about the trials though is I don't really do much of anything, just sit there and hand the judge papers if the attorneys request to approach the bench. We got some of the schedule for February. . .hopefully he edits it some more and I pick up some more hours otherwise I have to to hope for a lot of work from my other job, but they already told me the amount that they will have is going to be declining.


I'm quite tired. I stayed up late last night to watch Nip/Tuck which was totally worth it because it was a really good episode. However, I have a feeling that I am getting a cold because my stupid throat is feeling kind of weird and I've been sneezing quite a bit. Hopefully if I do it's not that bad. . .basically I'm not missing work again because I'm sick. Not a good impression. If I do get sick I'll take Tues and Thurs off from school to sleep and get the rest to get healthy. I'm quite tired tonight though so I think I'm going to head to bed early.




And I just want to point out. . .mainly to "shaboobie" that I'm not going to give up trying to convince him to get a puppy with me. I know that I can make him fall in love with a bichon and maltese mix so I'm going to keep on trying til he gives in!


No comments:

Post a Comment