Friday, September 18, 2009

New Job

I started the new job yesterday. They're so awesome I really like them. They're very flexible with my school schedule and they're giving me about 25 hours a week which is perfect. I also get a raise every 60 days and on xmas I get a bonus which is cool! The work is easy it's definitely no rocket scientist job [=. I officially am the office manager [=. And I can work extra hours on the weekend doing some patrol work if I want extra money whenever I want.

I got an 87 on my first Research and Methods Exam. I missed stupid points that I should have been paying attention to and I would have gotten right. That class is so incredibly boring. I have a Drugs and Cravings test coming up soon. We've covered a lot of material so I'm really nervous about it already. I'll definitely be studying for a whole week in advance for this one. Hopefully, he'll give us a study guide and that would be great.

I'm making oreo cheesecake cupcakes! Mark hates sweets and a coworker of his made these one day and brought them to work and he fell in love with them. I definitely think it's because he does like cheesecake. They sound and look pretty good so I'm excited to see how they turn out [=.


No comments:

Post a Comment