Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Extremely Excited =\

Don't worry I still haven't had anymore bites on the numerous amounts of resumes and applications I have sent out. I just thought I should let you know that I'm excited to be back in school. At least I'm not on summer break or something where I would just be sitting at home depressed because I'm not doing anything with my time. I think for the time being I may go volunteer somewhere. . .definitely not with Denver Police even though the technician I worked for there wants to talk to me and asked me to call him back when I emailed him about the parking ticket that he was suppose to take care (and supposedly is). I'm not quite sure where yet but I'm going to work on trying to convince my ma to get involved with me. It'll be a great opportunity for us to spend time together (and fight like usual lol) as well as for her to be able to get out of the house. She has been unemployed and on unemployment for quite some time and since she spends most of her days at home alone I can definitely tell she is becoming more and more depressed. Thank God Maddoxx is around to keep her somewhat busy but she usually sleeps until 2 pm then wakes up gets on the computer, walks Maddoxx, and watches tv for the rest of the day while dividing her time up between the bed and the computer. Anyways, it'll be good for the both of us.

This weekend is the SNIAGRAB and SKi REX discounts on all of last years snowboarding and skiing equipment. Since I really got into snowboarding I'm going to go and try to find if I can find some cheap stuff of my own so I don't have to worry about renting anymore. I basically need everything and am pretty much looking to stay under $350. Hopefully all goes well. Unfortunately, if I don't get a job soon I'll be spending money on equipment and a pass that I won't be able to use because I won't have any money to go with. Anyways, wish me luck and keep your eyes open if you know of any opening positions or places hiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment