Monday, August 24, 2009

You are the weakest link

So. . .I disappeared on my promise to post about harmonization and the legalization of illegal drugs. . .I still have plans on posting about it definitely however the reason I haven't done it yet is because I got fired from my bailiff position. Don't feel sorry for me because I'm not sad about it happening. I'm extremely PISSED because it was under wrongful terms but because Colorado is an open policy you can be fired for any reason and second because I just found out that I was in a temporary position I also just found out that they will not take my complaints into consideration. I am also furious because I had reported to my manager that I felt harassed and intimidated and I know for a fact that she did not report it like she was suppose to. I know this because I mentioned how I still felt harassed when they were terminating and she pretended that I did not tell her anything. Anyways. . .I don't really feel like going into the details or anything but every reason they gave me for firing me had a legitimate explanation and it was all bullshit. I'm pretty fucking furious long story short. I'm currently busy trying to keep my school work together, searching for a new job, and trying to maintain the rest of my life. I'm definitely happy that I do not have to work in such a petty ass, disrespectful place. Even though I know people experience harassment in every work force, I also know that just because it's in every place does not mean that you have to put it up with it. The city has a nice little BULLSHIT ASS loop hole that saved their asses from another investigation. Anyways, that's why I failed to post my very interesting ideas on harmonization.

No comments:

Post a Comment