Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Interesting updates.

I skipped Monday's classes so those two I don't know how they are going to be. The online class should be pretty easy. Definitely does not seem as demanding yet as my previous online class. Need to take a look at the reading syllabus first though. My class that is on Tues and Thurs shouldn't be too hard. It's a Research design class that I thought was going to be a math class but it's not THANK GOD! I freakin' hate math.

I saw an article on the BBC today comparing the different health care systems of the U.S., the U.K., France, and somewhere else but I can't remember off the top of my head. I definitely like the U.K and France's systems. I'm so in support of a national health care system that I've frequently caught myself trying to convince Mark to move with me to England or France. He of course refuses every time but I think if I keep on pursuing I might change his mind hahaha. Anyways, I definitely recommend reading it, quite interesting.

I also saw that the man who successfully committed the greatest identity theft crime was caught. He hit three different companies and got A LOT of MONEY with two other russian co-conspirators. They used the highest of technology to get the information they were looking for conveniently accessed by the guys previous employment with the United States government tracking identity thieves. Funny how things work out. Thank God they caught that ass hole though.


Apparently, there is a shortage in news because I saw an article on the BBC today that was on whether a zombie infestation could wipe out the human race. ZOMBIES WIN. [=


Since school has started I have found a renewed desire to use my brain and demonstrate my intelligence by challenging myself with not blogging so much on tumblr. hahahahah [= I promise I'll be around more.

No comments:

Post a Comment