Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back

from Mexico. . .had an amazing time. I don't regret one part of it. Mark was amazing. . .the beach was amazing. . .the pool was amazing. . .the alcohol wasn't so amazing. . .the hotel air condition SUCKED. . .I never stopped eating. The hotel addressed a letter to Mark and I with Mr and Mrs Whitright like we are married NOT FUCKIN FUNNY lol. 

I am very behind in all my classes and am frustrated with that however I am focused on redeeming myself it's just hard to when I feel like I've been gone for a month and am having a hard time coming out of relaxation mode when I didn't worry about money, school, work. . . etc is was quite nice. I will definitely miss that. ]= 

Pictures will be soon hopefully. For now I'm exhausted. 

1 comment:

  1. Great that you had a good time. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete