Monday, March 1, 2010

Tattoo Number 2

IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETE AS OF SATURDAY NIGHT!

I got it done at a tattoo parlor and the guy was fucking amazing! He was gentle and considerate and really enjoyable to be around for over two hours of work. As scared as I was of the shading, it was no where near as bad as the outlining was. Right when he was finishing up was when it was getting sensitive and a little painful but the rest of the time was nothing. He was surprised because he said that he had always heard that the inside of the thigh was always the most tenderest spots but I didn't even flinch!


I'll post pictures soon. It's a grey and black shading, however right now it has a slight red tint, definitely turned down since we first finished, so I need to take new pictures.

It looks absolutely fantastic though! Mark has the guy doing a drawing up for his and we're going to see it on Friday. I'm excited because seeing me get mine has made Mark desperate to get his lol! His mom will SHIT BRICKS THOUGH! lol [=


Also, Mark bought a new couch and a new recliner. I'm FUCKING EXCITED for both because they are incredibly comfortable. They're faux leather and they like cup you and cuddle you when you sit. There is no possible way to sit wrong or be uncomfortable in this things. It fits us cuddling and everything! It's perfect! [= [= [=


Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment