Monday, March 29, 2010

Out with the old, in with the nothing? Plus my ramblings on internet addiction.

I've recently become really aggravated with people lately. So, I'm just blogging that I'm going to be doing some dumping out of the old. As of right now, I don't plan on bringing anyone new in. I just don't care for it.

I'm deleting my Facebook today. I would delete my myspace however, I've heard you have to jump through all these hoops to be able to do so and the fact that I never get on that bitch anyways would make it a waste of time. I'm just going to go through and delete all that shit that's on there. Pictures and all, of course after saving them.

The fact that I just want to be done with it is not the only reason. I'm disgusted with how addicted people are to the internet and social networks. First of all, you know damn well the only reason why you ask people to be your friend on those things is so that you can nose into their lives and know what they have been doing and where they are in life. Also, it's so you can compare where are you to where they are. Oh, so yeah, high school never ended huh? By the way, I don't need to know what the fuck you are doing in every minute of your life. I can't even comprehend the fact that a girl I know today was updating her status as she was getting an epidermal shot to induce her labor today. Are you that fucking addicted that you cannot take the time to leave your Facebook alone will you have your baby? How fucking pathetic. I'm also disappointed with the fact that people are so used to communicating on the internet that they no longer know how to properly communicate offline.

Anyways, I'm going to get on doing some more homework for the evening. Bye.

5 comments:

  1. Too funny @ Are you that fucking addicted that you cannot take the time to leave your Facebook alone will you have your baby?

    The game has definitely changed. But the good thing is we are free to choose how we prefer to play the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodii. I am completely with you on this social networking issue!! I have not quite made my mind to delete my facebook account: it has been useful to me about 3 times in order to get in touch with friends I had no other way of finding. BUT I did go back and delete practically all of my comments / stuff in my wall and I rarely update anything or publish stuff. I know one day I will end up deleting the account... Im just not there yet. By the way: nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can really relate to your blog. I feel like I am tackling a lot of the same issues that you are, which is why I also started to blog for the first time ever. I am definitely going to be keeping up with you.
    Its comforting to know that I am not alone

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is very fine and specially your 'sex on floor dance' is very attractive to look at.

    nutrition

    ReplyDelete
  5. the information is very interesting , awaited his latest article admin do not forget to visit also my health care at Gout Pain Medication , thanks ...

    ReplyDelete