Monday, March 1, 2010

School is quite overwhelming

I finally did get full approval for conducting my study from my teacher. Now all I have to do is get permission from the subjects pool administrator, which should be no problem, and then from there I have to reserve my room and start conducting. I haven't even got my materials together, and I definitely have not ran a trial run on this thing. I'm getting more and more anxious about it because not only am I doing the stuff for this class, which includes trying to prepare to conduct as well as continuing to write the paper and stuff, plus all my other school work - I'M STRESSED THE FUCK OUT! and unfortunately, I haven't been doing much working on homework to help these overwhelming feelings. I need money so I don't want to take off work but I think that I am definitely going to have to to be able to collect my data in a timely manner as well as complete my other work. Today, I looked at my planner and said FUCK because next week I have a fucking mid term. As much as I am excited about graduating this semester, I can not believe what lies ahead of me in the amount of the work that I have to do is incredibly depressing. Tonight sums up my life for the rest of the semester basically. When I got home from work at about 5 pm I played with Maddoxx for about fifteen minutes, then I ate dinner, then I tumbl'd for like ten minutes and then at 545 I started working on homework. I've taken short ten minute breaks but I'm still not done with everything. I should have been reading this weekend and not watching tv and doing bullshit. =/. I feel like I'm super behind in my history class, but I've read a whole chapter on stuff and we haven't even talked about it in class, however I have to remember we cover a chapter a class so by Thursday I have to have the next chapter read and by ready to go for the midterm on Tuesday of next week.

Ugh finding the balance is really hard. I've never had such a stressful semester of school in my entire life! My ten minute break is up. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment