Sunday, February 7, 2010

Photographer?

I'm not much of a photographer and I definitely do not have any amazing up scale camera however I've decided that I need to document more of my life with pictures. They are the best and closest things we can have to re-experiencing all of our memories and I don't want to miss out on that opportunity.

One important thing that I'm not going to do though is uploading every single online. I don't believe that others in the online community, regardless of whether or not I know them, need to see every aspect of my life. I honestly think that a lot of pictures are inappropriate for the online community, especially because of the networking capabilities that is has. Consider this, how you would feel if you were turned down for your dream job based on the fact that your pictures on your Facebook were deemed inappropriate and not something they wanted as a part of the company? Wouldn't feel you like shit and go change those pictures immediately? Why not take preventive steps first.

I will pick and chose what I show though. And I will keep ya'll updated as much as possible. I plan on just making a lot of photo albums. Old school like. [=

No comments:

Post a Comment